Kia ora, e te whānau,
Some important dates:
- Celebrate Diversity and Culture Dress Up day: Friday 1st December
- House Games: Monday 4th December, you can wear your house top if you wish
- Koru Kapa Haka performance: Friday 8th December 2.45pm at Hangere (our classroom)
- Tamariki meet their 2024 teacher and final day for the school year: Tuesday 19th December (school finishes 12.30pm)
End of Year Reports
The end of year summary reports are now available through the Hero portal for children who are in Georgia, Elizabeth and Stacey's Home Groups. The end of year report reflects aspects of your child's learning for the second part of the year. Please take the time to sit with your child and share their report with them, celebrating their learning.
To find your child's report; open Hero, click on their name, then click '2023 report'. If you need any help accessing the report through Hero, please contact your child's Home Group teacher.
Koru Waiata performance for families
We would like to invite our Koru families and Whānau to come and watch our Koru tamariki (children) perform the waiata we have been learning with Whaea Cath.
- Friday 8th of December, 2.45pm; outside our classroom (Hangere)
Our word of the week is: Determination. Determination is never giving up, no matter what! A determined person decides to do something, and then does it! How have you shown determination today by trying again and again?
Here are some photos of Koru children showing their determination when learning new things!
Ngā mihi mahana ki a koutou,