The Kauri hub has put together 10 prizes for our hamper raffle. While the raffle will be drawn at our quiz night on Saturday, tickets will be available to the entire school community. Purchase your tickets for $2 each from in front of the school hall on Thursday and Friday, before and after school. Ten draws for $2 is pretty good odds, so be in to win!
Kia ora everyone,
Thanks to those who sent in items for our hamper raffle today. We still have over half of the hub to send in a contribution and need these by tomorrow, so please make sure something is in your child's bag.
We are also in need of two more people to help out on the night - this Saturday from 7pm. Please email Nicky if you could join our cheery team.
In this post
- Wrapping up ShowQuest
- Hamper donations
We need every family in our team to donate an item for our hampers that will be raffled at the quiz. Thanks to the 15 families who have sent something to school already. We would love to see another 100 items come to school on Monday. Please grab something at the supermarket over the weekend and put it in your child's bag for Monday. Many thanks!
A few pics from ShowQuest...
On Monday, May 17th, performance day, the children will need to be at school at the usual time. The bus takes us to the Town hall in the morning. We stay there right through until the evening. As soon as we know our performance time, we will send an email out, so those of you not viewing the show know when to collect your child.
Children will need to bring the following:
- Their costume (clean and pressed would be fabulous)
- Any makeup they would like to apply
- Hair brush / comb. For those with long hair, please bring hair ties and bobby pins.
- Lunch and drink bottle.
- There will be pizza (we have allowed 3 slices per child) and a sweet slice for dinner. You may like to pack extra food, especially if your child does not eat pizza.
- A small non-electronic game, pack of cards, book, craft work etc - for down time.
- Phones can be taken for parent communication at the end of the night. We will look after these during the day.
- They can also bring a rug or cushion to sit on, as we are not sure how comfortable our allocated area will be.
Collection of children:
- If you are collecting your child after the show we will bring the children down to the foyer and sign them out as they are collected.
- If you are watching the show, children will be with their homegroup teacher in the foyer at the end of the evening. Please see the teacher to sign out before leaving.
- If you have any queries, you can call Nicky on 0276229403
Your children are awesome! Prepare to be dazzled!
Whoops, I made a mistake on the form that came home today. ShowQuest is on Monday, May 17th.